Christmas is coming up super fast and i’m starting to panic a bit about doing my cards and finishing my Christmas shopping. One thing I am sorted for is my Christmas jumper, I picked up this cute reindeer one from H&M which fits my criteria of not being too thick – after a few glasses of red wine on Christmas Day I know I will be feeling rather flushed and I won’t want anything too hot.
Do you like to wear a super cheesy Christmas jumper or do you prefer to keep it classy and opt for sparkles instead? Either way I have got something for you in my round up from the high street below. These are my twelve favourites, click the green (affiliate) links to shop.
- Christmas Frenchie Jumper £12 Primark (in store only),
- Petite Navy Joy Jumper £19.60 Dorothy Perkins,
- Black Fair Isle Snowman Jumper £15.99 New Look,
- Red Sequin Christmas Pudding Jumper £19.99 New Look.
- All Singing and Dancing Jumper £36.80 Warehouse
- Sequin Jumper £39.99 Zara,
- Cream Sequin Jumper £31.50 Miss Selfridge,
- Fair Isle Funnel Neck Jumper £29.50 M&S.
9. Jacquard Knit Jumper £24.99 H&M,
10. Razzle Dazzle Diamante Jumper £39.20 Warehouse,
11. Christmas Tree Jumper £20 Monki,
12. Multicolour Striped Sequin Top £59.99 Mango.
Thanks for checking out my Christmas jumper edit I really hope you found the perfect one to get you into the Christmas spirit!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas.